About The Company
At Foundation Healthcare, we believe that all stakeholders in the healthcare ecosystem must work closely together to deliver better value for the patients we care for. We believe healthcare should be: accessible, affordable and accountable. Currently one of the largest multi-specialty private specialist groups in Singapore, we are supported by our proprietary technology platform and strategic partnerships.
Work with us to reimagine and build out the “foundation” for modern healthcare.
We dream big. We push boundaries. All while remembering the importance of laying the right foundations in order to build a sustainable organization.
We are a team of passionate and dynamic individuals pursuing our best daily. We respect everyone’s ideas and talents, and we embrace diversity.
About The Role
We are looking for an Accounts Assistant who will provide administrative support to medical professionals within a specialist clinic at Foundation Healthcare. The ideal candidate will be proactive, organized with an eye for detail, and possesses good communication skills.
- Record and maintain Doctors’ case logs.
- Prepare tax invoices for billing to hospitals and clinics.
- Maintain filing of documentations.
- Assist in responding to enquiries from insurers.
- Perform day to day account receivables (AR) transactions, including verifying, classifying, posting and recording AR data.
- Process AR and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Reconcile the AR ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve hospital’s/ clinic’s billing issues.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting hospitals/clinics.
- Responsible for obtaining timely payments from clinics’/ hospitals within agreed payment terms and reducing AR outstanding.
- Any ad-hoc matters as assigned by management.
- Any other general administrative duties/ad-hoc projects as assigned by immediate supervisors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Experience in finance or accounting is an advantage
- Able to multi-task with an eye for detail
- Good written, interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent worker, possesses initiative to complete tasks and projects assigned
Foundation Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. We thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Applications for the role can send in their resumes/CVs to email@example.com.
Data Protection Notice
By proceeding to apply for the role, you understand and accept that your personal data may be processed by the Company for the purposes of processing your application as further explained in this privacy notice.