About The Company
At Foundation Healthcare, we believe that all stakeholders in the healthcare ecosystem must work closely together to deliver better value for the patients we care for. We believe healthcare should be: accessible, affordable and accountable. Currently one of the largest multi-specialty private specialist groups in Singapore, we are supported by our proprietary technology platform and strategic partnerships.
Work with us to reimagine and build out the “foundation” for modern healthcare.
We dream big. We push boundaries. All while remembering the importance of laying the right foundations in order to build a sustainable organization.
We are a team of passionate and dynamic individuals pursuing our best daily. We respect everyone’s ideas and talents, and we embrace diversity.
About The Role
We are looking for a Clinic Executive who will be based at and provide administrative support to our specialty clinics. The ideal candidate will be proactive, organized, and possess excellent communication skills.
- Facilitate registration and appointment scheduling for patients
- Dispense medication
- Handle patient enquiries in a timely and professional manner (Walk-ins or telephone)
- Manage clinic counter and administrative duties
- Attend to walk-in patients and visitors
- Cashiering duties and billing
- Ad hoc admin duties
- Ability to commence work immediately is an added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- PC literate and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC,
- Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field
- At least 1 year of working experience in the healthcare sector
- 5.5 days work week with alternate Saturdays off.
Foundation Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. We thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Applications for the role can send in their resumes/CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection Notice
By proceeding to apply for the role, you understand and accept that your personal data may be processed by the Company for the purposes of processing your application as further explained in this privacy notice.