About The Company
At Foundation Healthcare, we believe that all stakeholders in the healthcare ecosystem must work closely together to deliver better value for the patients we care for. We believe healthcare should be: accessible, affordable and accountable. Currently one of the largest multi-specialty private specialist groups in Singapore, we are supported by our proprietary technology platform and strategic partnerships.
Work with us to reimagine and build out the “foundation” for modern healthcare.
We dream big. We push boundaries. All while remembering the importance of laying the right foundations in order to build a sustainable organization.
We are a team of passionate and dynamic individuals pursuing our best daily. We respect everyone’s ideas and talents, and we embrace diversity.
About The Role
We are looking for an Operations Manager who is excited about reshaping private healthcare, and who is comfortable with taking ownership of his/her ideas and initiatives. The role would work closely with the Director of Operations, as well as stakeholders including specialist doctors and clinic personnel.
- Contribute to the formulation of the organisation’s strategic objectives and its translation into operational plans, programmes, budget and execution. This includes:
- Designing and implementing operational policies and procedures to ensure that specialist clinics are efficient, effective and delivers the best possible stakeholder experience;
- Overseeing the Planning and Control of specialist clinics;
- Establish, monitor and analyse data and performance metrics to identify areas for improvement and develop strategies to address them.
- Lead initiatives to drive growth of specialist clinics.
- Facilitate integration and synergies of workflows across clinics.
- Develop talent identification, engagement and performance management strategies to maintain a differentiated patient-facing team.
- Assist in new clinics licensing and set-up.
- Develop and maintain effective communication and information-sharing systems within the organisation and with external stakeholders.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned.
- Experience in healthcare industry is an advantage
- Degree in any discipline with minimum 5 years’ working experience
- Demonstrated experience in managing and building relationships with varied stakeholders and driving change management
- Entrepreneurial mind-set: Ability to think outside of the box and comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong learning and problem-solving capability
- Able to multi-task and strive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills.
Foundation Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. We thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Applications for the role can send in their resumes/CVs to email@example.com.
Data Protection Notice
By proceeding to apply for the role, you understand and accept that your personal data may be processed by the Company for the purposes of processing your application as further explained in this privacy notice.