About The Company
At Foundation Healthcare, we believe that all stakeholders in the healthcare ecosystem must work closely together to deliver better value for the patients we care for. We believe healthcare should be: accessible, affordable and accountable. Currently one of the largest multi-specialty private specialist groups in Singapore, we are supported by our proprietary technology platform and strategic partnerships.
Work with us to reimagine and build out the “foundation” for modern healthcare.
We dream big. We push boundaries. All while remembering the importance of laying the right foundations in order to build a sustainable organization.
We are a team of passionate and dynamic individuals pursuing our best daily. We respect everyone’s ideas and talents, and we embrace diversity.
About The Role
We are looking for a registered nurse for a private surgical clinic who is excited about delivering outstanding patient care. You will be a key clinical support to the team, and responsible for coordinating a seamless patient experience.
- Assist in clinic front line duties including attending to walk-in patients, enquiries, patient registration and appointment booking
- Assist patients with insurance claims
- Assist doctors in clinic procedures and surgeries
- Possess valid SNB Registration and BCLS certification
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Prior experience in a specialist clinic setting will be ideal. Ward nurses are free to apply as well.
- Salary negotiable based on experience
Foundation Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. We thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Applications for the role can send in their resumes/CVs to email@example.com.
Data Protection Notice
By proceeding to apply for the role, you understand and accept that your personal data may be processed by the Company for the purposes of processing your application as further explained in this privacy notice.